http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello Everyone,
I had so much fun with this photo shoot yesterday. Eppy, who I've had the privilege of knowing for about 7 years now, has become like a grandfather to me. He turns 80 years old this year and this guy looks outstanding! I just love being around him. Eppy's personality is amazing and his charm is out of this world. Here are some pictures I took yesterday right before sunset.







3 comments:

  1. THIS IS MY DAD AND GUS YOU HAVE CAPTURED HIM IN YOUR CAMERA. HE IS THE COOLEST GUY. I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE INDIANA JONES CLOSE UP. GET ME THE COPIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics. Excellent photography! You have captured the essence of my dad and that's beautiful. He is a good-looking man I know, and you have done a great job presenting. Copies please.
    Jackie from California.
    By the way...I have shown your pics to friends and colleagues and they agree with me that you are gifted,artistic,and esepecially creative. They immediately wanted to know if you had a studio, and where you were located.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie,

    Thank you for your kind words. It truly brings me joy to know that I've been able to capture your father in his element. It's awesome to know I've captured a lifetime memory of him. Well, I'm based out of Orlando, FL.and I live like 10min from your parents house. Thanks for telling all your friends about my website. If you have any qustions fill out my contact form and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanx

    ReplyDelete